INR17650 Booking Amount : INR5000per person
This tour takes you on a mystical tour of the happy place called Bhutan. Your journey takes you through many sites in Thimpu & Paro, ranging from wildlife reserves, exquisite architectural sites to panoramic views of the mountains and valleys.
The tour starts from NJP/Bagdogra and covers Phuentsholing, Thimpu and Paro.
The journey takes you through the capital Thimpu, covering Memorial Chorten, Kuensel Phodrang and Folk Heritage Museum among many other locations. Enjoy stunning views of the Eastern Himalayas as you drive through the locales and be enthralled at the majestic backdrop of mountains and snow-capped peaks in winter.
The Paro valley is adorned with monasteries and museums. Visit the Kyichu Lakhang and Rimpung Dzong or Paro Dzong Monasteries, and the National Museum of Bhutan.
Best Time to Visit: September to June
DepartureNJP Railway Station/ IXB Airport
Dress CodeLight Woollens
IncludeBreakfastCost Is Per Person On A Twin Sharing BasisTransfersStandard Hotel Rooms
Available at an additional costTour GuideHotel Room Upgrades to Deluxe, Premium and Elite OptionsCar UpgradesEntry Fees To Locations
Day 1: NJP Raiway Station/IXB Airport to Phuentsholing (170 KM – 5 hrs drive)
Day 2: Phuentsholing – Thimphu (176 KM, 6 hrs drive)
Day 3: Thimphu – Paro (65 KM, 2 hrs driving)
- Kuensel Phodrang
- King's Memorial Chorten
- Folk Heritage Museum
Day 4 Paro Sightseeing
- Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities
- Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro
- Drukgyel Dzong - Destroyed by a fire in 1951, the Dzong now preserved as a heritage site
- Kyichu Lhakhang - one of the oldest Buddist temples in Bhutan
Day 5: Paro - Phuentsholing (200KM, 7 hrs drive)
Phuentsholing – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (17-KM, 5 hrs drive)
Travel Documents Required
- Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Visa not required for Indian Nationals
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport/birth certificate (anyone)
- Cost includes Standard package for 1 person. Also available in Deluxe, Premium and Elite travel options.
- The package can be customized to traveler’s preferences for car choices, comfort options and more.
- Fill the form for more details and our agent will contact you.
- Please do not carry tobacco goods that are over the limits. For more information please click here. You may bring 200 cigarettes, on payment of import duty of 200%